The Ultimate Loading Dock Solution
- 7 of our 10 standard platform sizes, ranging from 60" W x 84" L to 68" W x 168" L, and
- 7 of our 8 standard load capacities, ranging from 5,000 pounds to 20,000 pounds
are available under the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 56 - Building and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies.
Also available, through the GSA MAS56, is the towable Mobile Dock Lift (MDL) that comes with a 54" W x 96" usable platform size and a 6,000 pound lifting capacity.
Standard features include:
Dual Operator Controls
Truck Bumper Protection System
Platform Locking Pin to facilitate maintenance
Pressure Relief Valve on hydraulic system
Proportional speed control with feathering capability
Ground Anchor Impact and Restraint System (ON SL MODELS)
Safety Flow Limiters on cylinders to prevent platform free-fall
Integral Stabilization Jacks
GASOLINE POWERED ENGINE ON MDL MODELS (DIESEL POWERED OPTION AVAILABLE SHORTLY)
- Increased Safety with patented Automatic Folding Ramps and permanently attached railings creating an all-around barrier for the operator while the parallelogram design greatly eliminates risk of injury to fingers and toes.
- Higher Productivity by raising to a truck height of 50 inches in an average time of 10 seconds - which is 50% faster than the competition. Our lifts also have a full-load rating capacity across the entire platform.
- Rugged Dependability for long term solutions. With regular maintenance, Speed-Lifts have exceeded 25 years of use.
- Unmatched Flexibility compared to any other dock lift because we offer various configurations, platform sizes, and customizations for indoor, outdoor, fixed position, or mobile use.
- Easy Installation because they are fully self-contained and surface anchored so there's no need for pits, bollards, or building permits.
- Environmentally Responsible and energy efficient. Our lifts only require electricity when raising the platform and return to the ground with gravitational force - resulting in significant energy savings. Furthermore, since they don't require pits, this eliminates undetected oil leaks, ground water contamination, and collection areas for other liquid and debris.