Speed-Lifts Are The Ultimate Loading Dock Solution
Superior Handling Equipment manufactures the state-of-the-art Speed-Lift in two different product lines. The original Speed-Lift is available with 8 standard platform sizes and 8 load capacities ranging from 5,000 lbs all the way up to 25,000 lbs. All lifts are custom-built according to each location's specific needs and layout with various options including side off-loading configurations, extra wide platform sizes, and other customizations that are available on all models to accommodate every unique application and need. Our new Mobile Speed-Lift (MSL) is available in a 6,000 lb lifting capacity and a 54" x 96" platform size. It is fully mobile and NATM certified. It can be towed and used anywhere----around a construction site, in a field for agricultural use, in disaster areas, and more!
Please view our video and photo gallery to see how our unique dock lift can fulfill your off-loading needs.
- Increased Safety with patented Automatic Folding Ramps and permanently attached railings creating an all-around barrier for the operator while the parallelogram design greatly eliminates risk of injury to fingers and toes.
- Higher Productivity by raising to a truck height of 50 inches in an average time of 10 seconds - which is 50% faster than the competition. Our lifts also have a full-load rating capacity across the entire platform.
- Rugged Dependability for long term solutions. With regular maintenance, Speed-Lifts have exceeded 25 years of use.
- Unmatched Flexibility compared to any other dock lift because we offer various configurations, platform sizes, and customizations for indoor, outdoor, fixed position, or mobile use.
- Easy Installation because they're surface anchored so there's no need for pits, bollards, or building permits.
- Environmentally Responsible and energy efficient. Our lifts only require electricity when raising the platform and return to the ground with gravitational force - resulting in significant energy savings. Furthermore, since they don't require pits, this eliminates undetected oil leaks, ground water contamination, and collection areas for other liquid and debris.