Speed-Lifts Are The Ultimate Loading Dock Solution
Superior Handling Equipment manufactures the state-of-the-art Speed-Lift in two different product lines. The original Speed-Lift is available with 8 standard platform sizes and 8 load capacities ranging from 5,000 lbs all the way up to 25,000 lbs. All lifts are custom-built according to each location's specific needs and layout with various options including side off-loading configurations, extra wide platform sizes, and other customizations that are available on all models to accommodate every unique application and need. Our new Mobile Dock Lift (MDL) is available in a 6,000 lb lifting capacity and a 54" x 96" platform size. It is fully mobile and NATM certified. It can be towed and used anywhere----around a construction site, in a field for agricultural use, in disaster areas, and more!
Please view our video and photo gallery to see how our unique dock lift can fulfill your off-loading needs.
- Increased Safety with patented Automatic Folding Ramps and permanently attached railings creating an all-around barrier for the operator while the parallelogram design greatly eliminates risk of injury to fingers and toes.
- Higher Productivity by raising to a truck height of 50 inches in an average time of 10 seconds - which is 50% faster than the competition. Our lifts also have a full-load rating capacity across the entire platform.
- Rugged Dependability for long term solutions. With regular maintenance, Speed-Lifts have exceeded 25 years of use.
- Unmatched Flexibility compared to any other dock lift because we offer various configurations, platform sizes, and customizations for indoor, outdoor, fixed position, or mobile use.
- Easy Installation because they're surface anchored so there's no need for pits, bollards, or building permits.
- Environmentally Responsible and energy efficient. Our lifts only require electricity when raising the platform and return to the ground with gravitational force - resulting in significant energy savings. Furthermore, since they don't require pits, this eliminates undetected oil leaks, ground water contamination, and collection areas for other liquid and debris.